___________________________________________________

This is a blog about my obsessions, whatever they may be.

May 24, 2010

Breathe

1.

Or why so many writers/artists are addicted to one thing or another.

2.

As I write this, I have just finish somewhat more than a third of a bottle of wine.

I currently weigh little more than 40kg, 6.3 stone or 89 pounds.

One third of a bottle of wine is quite a lot for me. My record stands at three-quarters, but I weighed at least 5-6 -- and probably more -- kilograms then.

3.

The conversation went...

Guy: Wait a minute! If the both of you had a small glass, then it must mean she's had something like three-quarters of the bottle!

Me: Yup! I'm feeling really happy right now!

4.

Today's the first day in many, many days that I've felt like I could breathe.

Just breathe, and not worry about anything else. I feel almost weightless, and I haven't felt like this in I-don't-know-how-long.

5.

I know it's a slippery path I'm on, the path to addiction.

But some days, I just can't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment