___________________________________________________

This is a blog about my obsessions, whatever they may be.

May 20, 2010

1.

I am alive.

I think I want to be alive, but I am uncertain as to whether this is absolutely the case.

2.

I have not been on my laptop since Sunday afternoon.

I do not think I've ever been away from my laptop quite this long.

Or from a novel that was going this well.

3.

I'm reading through Hurricane Forever again, before I pick up my metaphorical pen. I may need to cut what I have of the last scene I have on file, but that's acceptable.

4.

What's rather less acceptable is my magnum opus.

I had to switch Books II and III around, and change the ending off Book I somewhat.

Which basically means I need to cut somebody completely out of Hurricane Forever as well as the corresponding plotlines.

Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment