___________________________________________________

This is a blog about my obsessions, whatever they may be.

March 14, 2010

1.

I tend to blog a lot on Sundays. Hmm…

2.

I’m unwriting again. Bah.

But I did read over what I have today, and I see that I’ve begun the slow process of jargonizing TLOL.

Jargonizing probably isn’t a good term for it. More along the lines of my worldbuilding is beginning to actually appear inside what I’ve already written.

Kinda, I think it is beginning to be recognizable as the world that exists in my head.

3.

I am working on Nadia’s wedding sampler again.

I did finish The Charleston. I’ll put up a picture of that at some point. Probably means when I get back to Singapore later this month.

I need to contemplate what I’ll be starting in May, June and July. The Year of Starts! Whoot!

4.

I should probably post about my trip to the Macclesfield Silk Museum yesterday, but somehow, I just can’t be bothered.

1 comment: