___________________________________________________

This is a blog about my obsessions, whatever they may be.

July 26, 2010

Untitled

1.

I have really really killed The Molting.

Until I make like a necromancer (which I, sadly, have eliminated from The Eternity Project YET AGAIN) and bring it back to life.

2.

I desperately want to revise Hurricane Forever, but luckily (unluckily?) for me, I don’t actually have access to a copy. This should depress me more, BUT I think I have found my blogging mojo over on my other blog.

This is a good thing as I’ve been trying to get going on that for about forever now.

3.

I ought to take pictures of the fabulous Miss Metta.

I’m thinking Saturday is a good day. Then my goal for August can be to stitch all the way down to the bottom so I can make sure that I have enough fabric. Amongst other things.

Posted via email from The Eternity Project

No comments:

Post a Comment