___________________________________________________

This is a blog about my obsessions, whatever they may be.

July 14, 2010

Untitled

1.

Kaz’s Summer Camp Week #6:

I have no idea how I’m going to make my deadline for Thursday. Brian_Ohio is probably going to come and kick my ass.

I am revising from the beginning again. It is both better and not better.

I did also make plans for Nadia to snatch my manuscript out of my hands come August 16th post-revisions, however, so I better get cracking. She is the Queen of Evil and she is awesomely fearsome.

On the other hand, I now have necromancers in the other world I am building. That’s maybe the only bright spot in Week #6 for me.

2.

Re: necromancers

I guess I am getting my other goal for July done too. Except that now I have to fix Hurricane Forever too.

3.

Celtic Leaves is stitching up beautifully! J

Posted via email from The Eternity Project

No comments:

Post a Comment