___________________________________________________

This is a blog about my obsessions, whatever they may be.

July 06, 2010

Untitled

1.

Kaz’s Summer’s Camp Week #5:

I’m still stuck.

It’s like I’ve suddenly lost all inspiration to work on my short story – I think it may well have returned to being a short story because I fixed the middle.

The truth is, I don’t need to write this short story any more, and that’s maybe a big part of the problem. I’m writing it to test-run a few things for my magnum opus. It’s tested, and found wanting because it is a highly imperfect proxy for my magnum opus. I need another test story but I don’t have one at the moment.

The other thing is that it is also a rather open-ended tale. I don’t know how to deal with that yet. I thought I did, but I don’t. And since I still have more than a week…

2.

In other news, Emily has a job. Or rather, Emily still has a job.

Posted via email from The Eternity Project

No comments:

Post a Comment