___________________________________________________

This is a blog about my obsessions, whatever they may be.

July 01, 2010

Untitled

1.

I have the wrong beginning.

It is the right beginning if this was meant to be a romance novella. Not so much if this is a fantasy novella.

Of course, it may be that this is a romance and not a fantasy. In which case I’m going to take my muse* out and shoot her.

2.

I have a commitment finish The Molting on July 15th. I suspect Brian_ohio is going to kick my ass on that day because I can’t see how I’m going to complete this on deadline.

I’m not sure I’ll get any writing done until Monday, for one thing.

I’m away next week Thursday-Sunday, and I’m not taking my laptop – the idea that I’ll get anything done if I do is frankly, ridiculous.

*If I had a muse, that is.

Posted via email from The Eternity Project

No comments:

Post a Comment