___________________________________________________

This is a blog about my obsessions, whatever they may be.

June 15, 2010

Untitled

1.

This is my first post at Posterous.

If this works, it should show up at Blogger too.

2.

My update for Kaz’s Summer Camp, Week #2:

I edited about 6k in from a previous draft and wrote about 3700 words too.

I'm a lot closer to the end then I thought I was.

Tonight's the big move. Eek.

3.

Yes, I am leaving Life in the Cold and the Wet behind.

4.

A snippet in honor of above:

She sat up, reached over, and hit him. Hard.

“What do you want?” he growled into the pillow.

“Sex. Conversation. The naked man next to me transforming back into my doting husband. Just to name a few things.”

Posted via email from The Eternity Project

No comments:

Post a Comment