___________________________________________________

This is a blog about my obsessions, whatever they may be.

June 02, 2010

1.

I'm doing Summer Camp with Karen Mahoney.

My goals are:
At some point, I need to start my Sooper Sekrit Projekt with Nadia Lee. We are sacrificing blood, sweat and time, in order to achieve World Domination. Stay tuned.

June:
Finish Hurricane Forever. About another 20-30k.

July:
Ignore Hurricane Forever.
Pretty sure this will be the most difficult one, but this is the most important goal for July. If I don't complete the others, I guess I'll have had my first real writing vacation in I-don't-know-when.
Write a short story, maybe 10k.
Fiddle with my would-be magnum opus.

August:
Write a synopsis for something. I don't care what, so long it's not Hurricane Forever or my would-be magnum opus. I just want to have something for my underbrain to chew over whilst I revise Hurricane Forever.
You can sign up until June 8th.

2.

I'm at 31k, or so.

A little stuck, but we'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment