___________________________________________________

This is a blog about my obsessions, whatever they may be.

April 07, 2010

1.

The novel formerly known as TLOL is now officially Hurricane Forever.

Because I think I'm funny.

2.

Thinking about allegories in my work.

They never used to exist, but now I see them left and right.

I think that will probably be the topic of my next Monday post. This week's one was pretty crappy and I apologize for that.

3.

Hurricane Forever is going surprisingly well. My current process (well, my current planned process anyway) is to write the novel and add comments to the synopsis as I go along to fix things.

So far so good.

Previously, all the clay was just random lumps. This time it's like I put the clay into the mold, popped it out, and am now reshaping it a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment